Sales Manager - Balham
Sales Manager - Balham
We have a fantastic opportunity for a new Sales Manager at Anytime Fitness Balham.
We are opening a premium Anytime Fitness club in the heart of Balham soon which is sure to be an exciting project.
Working alongside the Club Manager and the Marketing Manager, you will lead the Sales process for the Club.
This will include the pre-sale period before the club officially opens which of course provides a fantastic bonus opportunity.
The Sales Manager will ensure that daily, weekly and monthly Sales KPIs are met by the club. We are looking for an individual who can motivate and coach their Team into generating results.
The successful candidate will have worked in a Sales role within a commercial fitness club for at least 2 years previously.
There will also be an operational aspect to the role and there will be clear progression opportunities for the successful candidate.
You will receive a huge number of Benefits such as:
- Base salary of £27,500-30,000 + achievable bonus of up to £6k
- Complementary gym membership
- 29 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays) + loyalty holiday scheme
- High quality training and development
- Genuine career growth prospects - we are a growing business!
- Company pension
- Refer a friend £400 bonus scheme
- Opportunity to work with a fantastic team in a brand new club
- Excellent communicator
- Good teamworking skills and the ability to lead and motivate a team
- Business acumen, creative thinking and problem-solving
- Energy and resilience
- Flexibility and multi-tasking skills
- A customer-focused, approachable and outgoing personality
- Generating prospects and members through building rapport, conducting an effective needs analysis and overcoming prospect objections.
- Coaching and inspiring your Team to achieve their Sales KPIs.
- Contributing to the Operational side of the business and providing outstanding member service.
- Ensuring club management software (ClubWise) is updated and maintained effectively.
- Maintaining club operational spreadsheets effectively (MS Excel).
- Consistently driving the team to meet and exceed individual and team targets.
- Delivering best in class member service at all times.
- Being an ambassador of the brand on a daily basis in club.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop and progress your career!
We look forward to hearing from you!