Trampoline Coach - London
Trampoline Coach - Level 2 - London
Do you enjoy teaching, coaching, and moulding the future sports stars of tomorrow?
We are recruiting for a Trampoline Coach Level 2, which might just be the job for you.
Fusion Lifestyle’s Sports Coaches inspire a passion for sport in others. As a Trampoline Coach you will lead, motivate and build the sports skills and knowledge of a whole host of people, from a range of backgrounds, abilities and ages. You will welcome everyone and have a natural ability to build rapport and trust, whilst running sessions effectively and efficiently, and setting realistic goals.
To be successful as Sports Coach with Fusion, you will need experience of working in a comparable role with the ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the customers. You will need to have excellent communication skills; including listening, questioning and delivering effective feedback, and strong numerical and written skills. Understanding of relevant health and safety legislation and different learning styles is also desirable.
You will also need as a necessity:
- A Level 2 coaching qualification from relevant governing body
Some of the responsibilities of this role include (but are not limited to):
- Establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with our customers and potential customers
- Undertaking sessions according to the programme timetable and ensuring classes commence at the designated times
- Providing options and realistic goals that take individual customers’ needs and abilities into account
- Ensuring the efficient and effective operation of sessions, including equipment set-up and take-down
- Undertaking all administrative tasks associated with the position and assisting in the communication and promotion of the centre’s services
- Undertaking all day-to-day cleaning and maintenance of the equipment and fittings to the highest possible standards
- Assisting in the development of programming through your innovative ideas, and initiating actions to meet the demands of the customers
- Ensuring all concerns of a child safeguarding nature are referred in a timely and appropriate manner, in accordance with Fusion’s Safeguarding policy
- Maintaining own mandatory qualifications, licensing and CPD/ training requirements
We are passionate about delivering the best customer service and getting your community active. Every Fusion team member plays their part, working within a diverse and dynamic team in a fast paced environment.
We have high expectations of our Sports Coaches and offer a generous benefits package in return for your hard work.
Some of the benefits you may enjoy as a Fusion team member include:
- Up to 22 days’ holiday, plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata)
- Free Gym & Swim membership at Fusion centres
- Employer Contribution Pension Scheme
- Discount on Bickels Yard Café F&B products
- Eye test (DSE users)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Industry Leading Training
If you want to further your career in leisure, within a growing and dynamic company that makes a positive impact on the community, then we want to hear from you.
Click on the link to apply.
PLEASE NOTE: This role is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Applicants who gain a 'conditional' job offer will be required to undertake appropriate checks and referencing before commencing employment. If the role you have been offered requires you to work with children or vulnerable adults or in an environment that deems necessary, the hiring manager will inform you if a DBS is applicable. If a DBS is undertaken your offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview. Fusion Lifestyle recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.