General Manager - London
General Manager - Bill's Restaurants – London
We serve great food from breakfast right through till supper without stopping. Inside and out, upstairs and down, from bustling mornings to cosy, candlelit dinners, we are busy all day. At Bill’s you can expect a warm welcome, great service and fantastic, freshly prepared dishes.
We are currently looking for an outstanding General Manager to lead our dynamic team in Covent Garden.
As a General Manager:
- You’ve already run a busy, high turnover restaurant, working with enthusiasm, motivating staff and insisting on high standards, whilst at the same time, managing the business effectively. Experience in a new opening or relaunch would be a bonus
- You are instinctively service inspired and don’t compromise for an easy life, always striving to encourage the highest standards in others.
- You’ve inspired your staff, coaching and training the individual to reach their potential, building succession for your businesses future
- You’re a positive ambassador, hungry for a challenge and keen to make a real difference within one of the UK’s most exciting restaurant concepts. As a manager at Bill’s Restaurants you’ll always be part of a strong team – but you’re also a leader.
Our successful applicant will receive the following benefits:
- Excellent pay
- Career progression and development opportunities
- Free meals on shift
- 100% Discount for you and up to three others when dining at Bill’s (Sun-Thurs)
- 25% Discount for 3 of your nominated 'Friends and Family' (Sun-Thurs)
- Benefits and Reward platform where you can access discount on over 1000 retailers, cinema tickets and holidays
- Pension scheme
- Annual leave
- Anniversary gift for 1 years’ service
- Sabbatical for long term employees
- Employee of the month
- Company incentives
- And many more…
If this sounds like your kind of job, we'd really like to hear from you.