Room Attendant - Lewes
Room Attendants - Lewes
We are looking to take on a number of room attendants to work in one of our client sites around Lewes. If you take pride in giving the highest level of expert service and work professionally and quickly then we want to hear from you.
The Room Attendant role is key in the outstanding service and standards that the guests expect. In brief, the room attendant will be responsible for the presentation and cleanliness of a number of assigned rooms each day so the successful candidate will be required to work efficiently and to strict deadlines.
Key Responsibilities of the Room Attendant…
• To clean and make up all rooms to the standard required by performing the following activities: -
- To remove all rubbish in waste bins and ash trays
- To strip and make up beds, extra beds and cots with fresh linen
- To dust each piece of furniture inside and outside, including lampshades in all rooms
- To vacuum carpets and clean any hard floors
- To replace used towelling and linens where necessary
- To replace all guest supplies and printed matter, soaps etc. - where necessary
- Update status of rooms cleaned on assignment sheet
The Ideal Room Attendant Candidate will have / be…
- Previous experience in a housekeeping role or hotel services is desirable *
- An energetic person with a “can do” attitude is a must to adhere to the strict deadlines
- High standards and quality driven
- Physically able to perform the duties listed above with an eye for detail, speed, accuracy and courtesy..
We are looking to interview immediately so if you have the energy and the attention to detail required to be a great Room Attendant in a hotel in Brighton then please click to apply now!
Apply for Room Attendant - Lewes
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly