Swimming Teacher - Chorley
Swimming Teacher - All Seasons Leisure Centre, Chorley, Lancashire
SALARY: Up to £12.50 per hour
CLOSING DATE: Monday 22nd July 2019
Essential - Level 1 or 2 ASA/Swim England Swimming Teacher.
Desirable – Reach and Rescue / National Pool Lifeguard Qualification
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join Active Nation Chorley as we continue to expand our aquatics programme from August 2019. We are looking for exceptional individuals who are dynamic and self-motivated. With a very popular and fast growing swimming program, you will be delivering the contract’s brilliant learn to swim programme and build a fantastic rapport with children and parents.
We’d love to have a conversation with you if you are able to tell us that:
- You have an unrivalled passion for swimming
- You have the ability to build brilliant relationships and environment.
- You are able to provide something different to competitors
In return we offer some great staff benefits which include the following:
- Free staff use of our leisure facilities
- Discounted use for family and friends
- Free parking
- Career development opportunities
We are offering the following hours:
- Monday 4-7pm All Seasons Leisure Centre Level 1
- Wednesday 4-7pm All Seasons Leisure Centre Level 1
- Thursday 4-7pm All Seasons Leisure Centre Level 1
- Friday 4-7pm All Seasons Leisure Centre Level 1
- Tuesday 4-7pm All Seasons Leisure Centre Level 2
- Friday 4-8pm All Seasons Leisure Centre Level 2
We like to recruit at PACE so don’t be surprised if we contact you ahead of the closing date to discuss the opportunity further.
Apply for Swimming Teacher - Chorley
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly