Senior Beauty Therapist - Tetbury
Senior Beauty Therapist - Calcot Spa, Tetbury
Full-Time & Part-Time Opportunities / Award winning team / Paid commission retail sales / Restaurant and Hotel Discounts / In-house Training / Required: NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy or equivalent / 4 years relevant industry experience
We are currently looking for a Full Time & Part Time Senior Beauty Therapists to join our award-winning team at Calcot Spa.
Calcot Spa is everything you would expect from a Cotswold Spa. Quiet, calm and beautifully designed. Offering a fully equipped gym and studio, tennis courts, 16m indoor heated pool, relaxation lounge, sauna, steam room and of course our outdoor hot tub situated in front of a roaring fire.
We provide facilities extensive enough to stay the day (and night), a comprehensive fitness offering to suit our Spa members and local clients who like to pop in for their results driven treatments.
We provide excellent training and deliver professional treatments from Elemis, Aromatherapy Associates, Leighton Denny, CACI and Delilah make-up out of 7 treatment rooms and dedicated manicure and pedicure suite.
The Spa is set in a beautiful countryside location situated approximately 3 miles from Tetbury, with easy access from Stroud, Gloucester, Swindon and Bristol. There is no public transport available, so your own transport is essential.
Please be advised that the Spa is in a beautiful countryside location situated approximately four miles away from Tetbury, Gloucestershire with no public transport available, so your own transport is required.
Main duties - Senior Beauty Therapists:
- Carrying out a range of Spa treatments to an extremely high standard
- Supporting the Beauty & Assistant Beauty Manager
- Mentoring Therapists
- Training new starters & existing Therapists in Treatment procedures & products
- Achieving consistently Retail Targets set
- Building a regular client base
- Ensuring Treatment Rooms are spotless
- Carrying out any other reasonable tasks requested by Management Team to aid the smooth running of the Spa
Knowledge, experience and skills required:
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High standard of personal appearance
- Confident in daily use of computer
- Must have own transport
- Available to work evenings and weekends (1 full weekend off every 3 weeks based on a full time rota)
The perks when working for The Calcot Collection:
- Personal development programmes through the Calcot Academy
- 28 days holiday per annum (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Paid overtime and tips
- Commission on retail sales
- Uniform provided
- Free car parking
- Long service awards
- Discounts on stays within The Calcot Collection
- Discount on food purchases within our restaurants
- Spa Discount on retail and treatments
- Employee assistance programme
The Calcot Collection, we provide great opportunities for extra training and there is a clear progression route for those who shine.
The Calcot Collection is a small, eclectic group of luxury (but decidedly unstuffy) hotels, inns, restaurants and spas. Calcot (our flagship), Barnsley House, The Village Pub and The Painswick are all situated in the beautiful Gloucestershire Cotswolds. There’s also our rogue northerner, The Lord Crewe Arms, on the edge of the moors in the breath-taking Northumbrian Pennines (the only one without a treatment offering).
Each one of our hotels is unique but share a common thread—passion for what we do. Highly skilled therapists with an unscripted style of hospitality, relaxed and informal that keeps our guests returning time after time.
Apply for Senior Beauty Therapist - Tetbury
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly