Head Chef - Nationwide
Head Chef - Nationwide
We are The Stable and we are cider-loving pizza makers!
You could say that we are cider obsessed and make pizzas to match.
We lead the charge in the Cider Revolution, banging the drum for real cider and spreading our enthusiasm for all things appley.
Our pizzas break all the rules - with thin sourdough bases, homemade tomato sauce and ridiculously delicious toppings, we’ve achieved pizza nirvana.
Now is your chance to grab a pizza’ the action and jump on board!
Here are just some of the benefits that you definitely knead to know about…
- The way to our hearts is through our stomachs. We make sure our crew are fed and watered with free food on shift.
- Bring your friends - we welcome socialising and you can benefit from our rewards plan whilst using your discount card in any of our sites-win win!
- We want our crew to be happy & healthy, with contracted hours of 45 per week, we work hard but play harder, and we know how to throw a good party, crust us we’re good at it!
- Hungry to learn and climb? Strap in, we’ll take you all the way up with training and opportunities. Set your sights high, there is a great bonus in reach!
- Wanderlust? We’ve got 16 sister restaurants, which would welcome you with open arms if you wanted to relocate, move onward & upwards!
Here’s what we expect…
- We’ll want you, as head chef, to treat the business as your own. We’ll give you the know-how, but you’ve got to be hungry for it. Budgets, staffing, marketing and development, the whole shebang.
- This is not just making pizzas. This is a way of life. Soon you’ll be making sourdough in your sleep. As our Head Chef you’ve got to love the job and have a real passion for food. Our standards are high and it’s up to you to push them higher.
- You’ll need to lead by example, oozing ‘The Stable’ from every pore. Commitment to our culture is critical and is the key to your success as Head Chef. Simple as that.
- Know your sh*t and be organised. Food and general hygiene knowledge is a must, as our new Head Chef. You should have a keen eye for detail too.
- You’ll need to have experience at a Head Chef level already. Come show us what you’ve got.
Got what it takes? Send us your CV, drop us a line, ping us an email, or just see us at the bar!