General Manager - London
General Manager - Le Pain Quotidien - Fulham, London
Founded in Brussels in 1990 by Alain Coumont, Le Pain Quotidien is a bakery and restaurant that serves simple, wholesome and sustainable food, made with organic and local ingredients whenever possible. With over 200 locations worldwide, including 31 in the UK and Ireland, Le Pain Quotidien is a global company that still puts family and conviviality at the heart of everything we do.
We are looking for General Managers to join the Le Pain Quotidien family in our Fulham restaurant, as a General Manager you will be an ambassador for our brand, bringing in innovative ideas to drive the restaurant forward whilst being responsible for developing the team and creating a comfortable environment for our customers. As the General Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- Creating an unforgettable customer experience – The customer experience is at the forefront of everything that we do, it will be your responsibility to ensure that the team are delivering this to every person that enters our restaurant
- Training and development – Training and development is highly important to us at Le Pain Quotidien, we ensure that all our teams receive continuous training and development opportunities throughout their time with us. Although training is provided by the Support Office it will be your responsibility to train the team within your restaurant, offering support when needed.
- Leadership – As the General Manager you should lead from the front, ensuring you guide, motivate and inspire the team whilst building strong relationships with team members and senior management.
- Health and Safety – Ensure that the health and safety of both the customers and team members is of the highest priority.
- Achieving targets – You will have KPI’s and sales targets to work towards, we want you to bring in new ideas to drive the restaurant further and achieve the targets given.
We think of our restaurants as a home away from home, where both our team members and guests feel comfortable, relaxed and cared for. Previous experience of being a General Manager is beneficial but not essential – you could be an Assistant General Manager looking for the next step in your career. You will receive continued training to develop your skills within the hospitality field, by joining the LPQ family as a Team Leader we can offer you:
- A competitive salary with performance related bonus plus service charge
- 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata)
- A free meal on every shift plus a 50% discount if you are still peckish
- 25% discount on food and drink in all Le Pain Quotidien stores
- Perks and discounts via Perkbox, which includes free cinema tickets, free coffee, free phone insurance and discounts in spas, salons, gyms and more.
- A better work/life balance, very few of our sites are open past 9pm.
If you would be interested in joining our extended family we would love to hear from you please apply online or email with your CV.
General Manager - Central LondonEasy Apply!