Spa Therapist - Nottingham
Spa Therapist - Nottingham
Are you a fully qualified Spa Therapist certified to deliver a range of treatments?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Spa Therapist to join our highly successful team in LOCATION where you will receive a competitive salary plus amazing benefits which include FREE parking, FREE membership to our state of the art gyms, excellent holiday allowance as well as discounted food & beverage and stays in our hotels.
Here at Village Hotel Club, our values and behaviours (inspirational, driven, commercial, detailed and resilient) demonstrate our passion for giving our guests an excellent experience, as such, you will be part of an award winning team who deliver amazing hospitality constantly. As well as giving our staff the best career opportunities backed up by training and development at every step of the way.
As a Spa Therapist you will:
- Support the Manager in delivering an outstanding spa experience for all spa guests to enjoy.
- Deliver great standards and service and taking a hands-on approach, characterised by energy and attention to driving standards.
- Be fully qualified and certified to deliver a range of treatments
- Deliver operational standards to be the best you can possibly be regarding service, hygiene, health & safety and stock controls.
- Ensure that personal presentation of yourself is “immaculate”
- Deliver treatments in a professional and appropriate manner.
- Support centrally driven promotions and guidelines as instructed by your manager.
- Communicate with leisure club members, so that everyone knows what we offer and are encouraged to try it and return for more.
- Achieve the specified treatment and retails targets as set by the central spa team and your Spa Manager.
To become our Spa Therapist you;
- Will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations.
- Will be expected to achieve a level of service through the constant monitoring of our established brand standards.
- Should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards.
- Should have a warm, personable nature and a can do attitude.
- Must have experience in a similar environment with the knowledge and confidence to deliver.
- Will be a strong team player willing to lend a hand wherever needed.
If you are truly passionate about a career in hotels and would like to work for a company that gives you job security, supportive management, a great team spirit and a real feeling of inclusiveness then Village Hotels is the place for you.
Apply now to be our Spa Therapist.