We are the fastest growing company of our kind in the UK and we are market leaders in the area of Dynamic Pilates. Renowned for the quality and expertise of our teams and the extremely high level of service and facilities that we provide for our clients.
Joining our multidisciplinary team at our busy clinics in London and providing expert physiotherapy treatment to clients. Working as part of a successful team to quickly build up a case load.
- Examine medical reports/referrals and undertake comprehensive assessments of clients to determine the condition of muscles, nerves or joints in need of treatment
- Plan and implement therapy to improve condition and/or reduce pain and develop appropriate care plans
- Explain the treatment required to the client
- Offer specialist advice and education on how to avoid injury and promote the client’s future health and well being
- Implement the circle of care through referrals to pilates classes, PTs and massage therapists
- Record client notes and reports and maintain the caseload
- Report back, when required, to surgeons and doctors on progress and liaise with medical professionals with the ongoing treatment
- Responsible for the organisation, prioritisation and planning of own caseload
- To work effectively within our multidisciplinary team of instructors, personal Trainers, physios and sports massage therapists.
- Participating in team meetings
- Contribute to CPD events
- Maintain an up to date and accurate portfolio of CPD
To be considered for a position you will need the following:
- Fully qualified with a Physiotherapy degree
- HPC and CSP registered
- DBS certificate issued within the last 3 years
- Experience in treating private patients with musculoskeletal conditions
- London based experience would be a bonus
- Excellent skills in assessment, diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal conditions
- Excellent manual therapy skills are essential
- Excellent computer skills
- Safe use of physiotherapy and rehabilitation equipment
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Time and caseload management
- Expert, upbeat/energetic and people driven.
- We work hard across a mixed shift pattern involving mornings and evenings
- We are self motivating and confident in delivering quality treatment
- We work well individually when required and we are also a collaborative and open minded team of multi-skilled health professionals.
Please send us your CV and a cover letter, Cover letter to include the below information:
- Your Visa situation, if applicable
- Current job situation and availability
- Your medium-long term career goals
Job Type: Permanent
Please send your CV and cover letter when you apply
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for Physiotherapist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly