Commis Chef - Exeter
New opportunity not to be missed! Haulfryn Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Commis Chef to join a growing team at our friendly holiday resort, Finlake. In return, we offer our Commis Chef a competitive salary depending on experience plus excellent benefits.
Haulfryn Group is one of the Uk's largest owners of Luxurous Holiday and residentail parks Celebrating over 80 years as a successful family owned holiday company.We are synonymous with quality,exclusivity and luxury.We have gone strength to strength in recent years with an investment of over £30 million in our parks.
Working at our prestigious and exclusive Holiday Park with owners who expect nothing but the best, we need an exceptional person to join our kitchen team.
We’re looking for an organised, enthusiastic and standards oriented food professional.
Our ideal Commis Chef will have the following skills and experience:
- NVQ level 2 in Food Preparation or equivalent
- Experience in a similar position
- Eye for quality standards
- Enthusiasm for producing consistent, quality food
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a small team on shift
- Food Hygiene Certificate
We offer our Commis Chef a fantastic salary and benefits* package!
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- Leisure Club membership
- Massively discounted holidays on our holiday parks
- On-line discount scheme to many high street and leisure outlets
- Use of onsite health club
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Uniform provided
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holiday allowance) pro rata
*Benefits are non-contractual and may be dependent on the job role and status.
Hours: 45 hours per week working a variety of shifts 5 over 7 days.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, why not click apply today? Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks as our Commis Chef.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Keywords: kitchen, commis chef, sous chef, cook, restaurant, bar, catering, pub