Hotel Executive Assistant Manager - United Arab Emirates
Hotel Executive Assistant Manager - Relocate to United Arab Emirates!
A Hotel Manager with high achievement motivation is invited to apply for the role of Executive Assistant Manager for a famous, leading, Hotel brand. This role will suit an Executive Assistant Manager with experience from at least two leading, globally recognized, luxury Hotels.
Reporting to the GM, The EAM is responsible for:
- Rooms Division in the Hotel, and an active member of the Executive Committee.
- Day to day operation of Front Office, Guest Services, Housekeeping, Spa and F&B.
- All aspects of superior guest service to discerning clientele
- Leading and inspiring the talented Hotel team to brilliance
- Enhancing superior guest experience standards
- Developing strong guest relationships and ensuring prompt and effective service quality
- Managing the finance function of the Rooms Division department including analyzing monthly P&L reports, setting and controlling labor standards and other expenses, preparing the annual budget and achieving revenue goals.
A large, superb, NETT, TAX FREE package of $13179 per month that includes family accommodation, tschool uition, transport allowance, medical, flights etc.
Head of Operations - Midlands & SouthEasy Apply!