Linen Porter - London
Linen Porter - Chelsea
About the role:
As a member of the Housekeeping team at 11 Cadogan Gardens 5* Hotel, you are the reason why our Guests keep coming back for more.
Our Linen Porters work part of a team to serve our Guests and create unforgettable experiences for them, exceeding expectations from breakfast right through to dinner, to ensure that every guest wants to return.
Below are some of the duties and responsibilities of the Linen Porter:
- To be responsible for counting, distributing Linen, cleaning guest rooms, public areas and replenishing amenities to deliver an excellent Guest experience, completing tasks as delegated by the Head Housekeeper
- Work according to the cleaning list, understanding flexibility and teamwork.
- To be clean and maintain the hotel bedrooms with pride to the standards set by the Head Housekeeper.
- To take ownership and keep baskets and cupboards neat and presentable at all times and stocked to the correct standard.
What we will offer you:
- Service Charge
- Free staff meals
- Friends and Family rate at our Hotels
- 25% discount on all Food & Beverage
- Generous Recommend a Friend Scheme
- Company Pension
- And many more...
If you find the buzz of hospitality exciting and feel comfortable working under pressure, please Apply Now, we'd love to hear from you!