Assistant Restaurant Manager - London
Assistant Restaurant Manager, Sushi Shop - London
Sushi Shop is recruiting for Assistant Manager. Great career progression and pay rates. Excellent company benefits. The Sushi Shop team.
PREVIOUS RESTAURANT ASSISTANT MANAGER EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
To assist with achieving sales and profit targets agreed for the shop by maximising the potential of available resources and maintaining an excellent standard of customer service. To maintain standards and deliver a fast and friendly customer experience; by supporting, motivating and helping to coach the shop team. To run the shop in the absence of the Manager as and when required.
Motivating, coaching and supporting my team:
- Help to provide leadership and build a team within the shop which will enable it to meet or exceed targets and objectives.
- Identify coaching and training opportunities to improve individual and team performances are fully implemented, communicated and understood.
- Assist with holding team briefings to communicate trading information, training initiatives, and business development opportunities and ideas
Delivering a fast and friendly customer experience:
- Ensure that the highest levels of service and courtesy are provided to all customers by every member of the team
- Talk to customers and obtain their feedback and encourage the team to do the same.
- Resolve any customer complaints courteously efficiently to a satisfactory conclusion in liaison with the Shop Manager and Operation Manager.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of products and encourage staff to develop their product knowledge.
Sushi Shop standards:
- Ensure the shop is kept clean and tidy through good housekeeping and safe working practices in line with the Company Health and Safety policy.
- Maintain the required standards of display layout and displays in the shop
- Maintain high hygiene standards as detailed in the Company Hygiene Policy.
- Ensure that standards of uniform, behavior and personal presentation are compatible with the Company's desired public image.
Managing Stock Control:
- Order, control and return stock in accordance with Company Procedures.
- Ensure that deliveries are checked and documented upon receipt for correct quality and quantity.
- Display and store delivered goods as responsibly practicable.
- Organising and undertaking of weekly stock counts.
- Maintain stock levels within acceptable limits and audit/rotate daily stocks of perishable goods.
- Ensure that the security of the cash and stock is maintained at all times and within agreed company procedures.
Locations: South Kensington, Marylebone, Notting Hill and Hampstead (all based in London)
You must be a UK resident and have a valid visa/passport status
If you are interested in joining us, please apply right away!