Head Housekeeper - London Heathrow
4 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Head Housekeeper - Aerotel London Heathrow
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000
Welcome To Aerotel London Heathrow We are a one-of-a-kind airport hotel located at Terminal 3 Arrivals, London Heathrow Airport.
Not only are we located right inside the airport, we are also within walking distance of T2, T3 and the Heathrow Express. We offer flexible booking hours and room sizes so you can book exactly what you need. Have a long layover before your connecting flight? Or need a place to crash after arriving on a redeye? Whatever it is, we’ll make sure you’re refreshed, recharged and ready for your next destination.
Travelling through London Heathrow Airport just got a whole lot easier.
- 28 days holiday (inclusive bank holidays)
- Contributory Pension
- Complimentary use of Plaza lounges worldwide
- Access to a discounted health cash plan and shopping vouchers
- Eye care benefit for VDU users
- Staff incentive programme
- Discounted staff parking
- Apprenticeship training and development programmes
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the cleanliness, orderliness and appearance of the Hotel and Lounges
- Supervises all housekeeping employees
- Involved in the hiring of new employees as required
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are implemented and followed through
- Manage all aspects of performance reviews, to include promotions, disciplinary actions with support from HR
- Plan the work for the housekeeping department and distributes assignments accordingly
- Prepare schedules and supervise workloads during shifts
- Evaluate the job performance of the colleagues, use observation reports where applicable
- Develop and implement Housekeeping systems and procedures then design training programmes around these standards and policies, including H&S and COSHH
- Maintain master key control
- Maintain and monitor a time log book for all Housekeeping colleagues against time and attendance reports
- Devise duties and check sheets then distribute accordingly.
- Countersign and conduct spot checks to ensure checklists are being completed and standards are being adhered too.
- Approve all supply requisitions related to Housekeeping, i.e. linen, towels, bathroom amenities etc. and submit for final approval to your manager.
- Maintain the Uniform store with processes in place to issue and track uniform
- Ensure that the standards are maintained, with rooms being made to company standard
- Prepare the Annual Housekeeping budget with Operations Manager
- Maintain a par stock for guest supplies, cleaning supplies, linen and uniform.
- Organize inventories with Accounts and General Store for linen, uniform and fixed assets.
- Pay particular attention while organizing pest eradication activities.
- Maintain a lost and found process within the Housekeeping department and be responsible for the tracking of all lost and found items
- Prepare reports for management information.
- Assist Purchase department in selecting suppliers for items related to Housekeeping.
- Resolves guest problems quickly, efficiently and courteously.
- Organize on the job training and evaluate its effectiveness.
- Daily inspection of public areas and employee areas
- Daily briefing of Supervisors
- Coordinating the preventative maintenance schedule of rooms, public areas and lounges with maintenance colleagues.
- Perform any other duties requested by management.
Apply for Head Housekeeper - London Heathrow
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly