Sales Manager - London Heathrow
Sales Manager - Aerotel London Heathrow
Plaza Premium Group are looking for a Sales Manager to join our new Hotel team.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead the sales for our new 82 bedroom hotel, the Aerotel, then then continue the development of sales for this one-of-a-kind airport hotel located at Terminal 3 Arrivals, London Heathrow Airport.
Not only are we located right inside the airport, we are also within walking distance of T2, T3 and the Heathrow Express. We offer flexible booking hours and room sizes so you can book exactly what you need. Have a long layover before your connecting flight? Or need a place to crash after arriving on a redeye? Whatever it is, we’ll make sure you’re refreshed, recharged and ready for your next destination.
Travelling through London Heathrow Airport just got a whole lot easier.
If you feel you have the hotel sales experience and this is a role you would like to take on then please apply and we will share more information on this position.
- Define strategic sales plan and ensure successful execution of plans to drive revenue, as well as web traffic, working with partners, competitors and web sites.
- Take an extremely proactive approach to generate new business for the hotel and build strong and lasting relationships with existing clients to grow market share.
- To deliver growth in key market segments in line with the individual hotel budget and pipeline target.
- Development and management of Local Corporate and National accounts including Airlines for the hotel. Manage the RFP process for those accounts.
- Liaise with the hotel team to acquire new accounts and to update them on any new sales developments and changes.
- Responsibility for forecasting, pricing strategy and working with the hotel team on rates management.
- Working closely with the on property front office team
- Actively engage with the brand sales teams and be a brand ambassador for Aerotel promoting the wider Global portfolio.
- Driving loyalty and repeat business through effective account management.
- To represent the hotel in various trade shows and other industry events.
- A focus on generating new business leads.
- Work in conjunction with the Hotel Management, Marketing and Global Sales Team to achieve budgets.
- Manage the development of account relationships at all levels
- Continuous evaluation of sales results with constant revision of sales strategies and tactical plans.
- Self-motivated, results orientated with a proactive upbeat and enthusiastic attitude.
- Build relationships quickly, collaborate and work individually and in a team with strong emotional intelligence.
- Attention to detail, leaving no stone unturned.
- Exceptional listening and communication skills, both verbally and written at all levels of the business.
- An understanding of the Corporate, MICE & Leisure markets in the hospitality industry
- At least 2 years in a proactive hotel sales role
- Airport market experience could be a distinct advantage.
- Degree in Business, Sales, Hospitality or related subject preferred
- 28 days holiday (inclusive bank holidays)
- Contributory Pension
- Complimentary use of Plaza lounges worldwide
- Access to a discounted health cash plan and shopping vouchers
- Eye care benefit for VDU users
- Staff incentive programme
- Discounted staff parking
- Apprenticeship training and development programmes
Apply for Sales Manager - London Heathrow
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly