Umpire - Canterbury
4 days left
- Job Type
- Part Time
Umpire - Powerplay Canterbury
At Powerplay, we're experts at running 5 a side football and 7 a side netball leagues. You bring your team, and we provide everything else. We've been running leagues across the UK for over 15 years and know how to get them just right. We operate in over 250 towns involving more than 7,000 teams and 65,000 footballers across the UK.
Umpire - Your Purpose
This role is integral to the way the Powerplay deliver Netball leagues to the customer and you will be fundamental in achieving high level customer service and quality league management.
Umpire - Your Responsibilities
- Officiating multiple games on a league night to the highest standard
- Ensuring fair and professional delivery of games
- Having a customer first approach to problem resolution
- Looking after equipment such as bibs, netballs, cones and ensuring stock loss is minimalised
- Dealing with general customer queries
- Building rapport with league teams to ensure they remain loyal customers
- Completing a check of the playing surface to ensure the court is in suitable condition
- Dealing with basic first aid and reporting incidents using the correct protocol
- Ensuring scores are reported correctly
- Collecting cash from league teams and completing an end of night cash up
- Banking cash from events within 48 hours following the process laid
Umpire - You have.….
- A passion for people and delivering a first-class event
- Experience in a customer facing environment with evidence of excellent customer service skills
- FA qualified
- First aid trained
- DBS checked
This is an exciting time to join the Powerplay team! We notice and reward hard work and good results!
Apply for Umpire - Canterbury
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly