General Manager - Basingstoke
General Manager - Basingstoke Club
Are you an experienced manager? Ambitious, reliable and resourceful with brilliant leadership skills? Interested in a rewarding career around excellent people and with great benefits?
We want you to be our new General Manager!
You’ll be right at the heart of our club, leading from the front. Your day-to-day work will be wide ranging, but ultimately you’ll be driving the business forward by delivering exceptional customer service and making sure our in-club experience offered is exciting, effortless, and on-brand.
- a passionate advocate for our players
- a positive and professional presence
- leading with skill and pride
- a motivational powerhouse, empowering your team to be their best every single day
- quick to recognise the unstoppable power of a dynamic, energised team
- focused and inspired, spotting opportunities to make things better
- full of initiative to proactively seek solutions and get stuff done
- hitting and exceeding your club targets every week, no problem!
In return for everything you bring, we offer an exciting, challenging role in a dynamic, rapidly-expanding business and a competitive rewards package. You’ll also get massively discounted food in our clubs and free Bingo every month (obviously). Plus, General Managers get all this from day one:
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 33 days annual leave including public holidays
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare cover
So, why Buzz Bingo?
We’re proud to be the UK’s biggest Bingo club on the high street - and we’re still growing. That means we need more excellent people to join us for the exciting journey ahead. We’re rebranding, going online, and everyone here has a very important role to play in building a Bingo community with real heart.
We go the extra mile
Joining us means joining our family. We know lots of companies say that, but we really believe it’s true. Our teams in Club Support Centre and our clubs across the country are smart, energised, and passionate about what they do. We know each person here can make a big difference, so we’ll support your professional goals, give you what you need to thrive, and help you accomplish the right results – whatever your role. We’re dedicated to building a Bingo community to be proud of every single day and making our players feel as much a part of our family as we do.
Come and be part of something exceptional. Apply now and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible