General Manager - Bisham
General Manager - Bisham Abbey National Sports Centre
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + Excellent Benefits
Bisham Abbey National Sports Centre is a multipurpose venue that provides Meetings, Conferences, Weddings through to its elite sporting facilities that is home to a number of British Athletes Reporting into the Partnerships Manager you will be responsible for the day to day facilities management of the National Sports Centre and commercial venues.
Work in partnership with the senior team to enhance the venue and its many functions, overseeing administrative duties, and cross sell the Venue to maximise revenue.
To be able to demonstrate a level of experience and knowledge commensurate with the position in:
- Business Planning and Financial Control
- Communicating/managing/negotiating at Senior level
- Management of employees in a multi-disciplined environment
- Work with the marketing manager t further enhance
- Commercial aspects of hotel, accommodation or conferencing management
- Operational aspects of leisure management
- Information System development, implementation and management
- Event Management, where appropriate
- Report writing
- Staff management and personnel leadership
- Communication and motivational skills
- Ability to plan effectively
- Strong partnership and relationship skills
- Analytical and financial skills
- Operational skills
- Communication, networking and customer care skills
- Excellent client communication
- Ability to take a strategic approach to business
- Problem solving
Serco/Serco Leisure Operating Limited are appointed as the Trust’s Managing Agents. We manage the recruitment process and the Trust’s employees in the delivery of the service on their behalf. On occasion we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies and under such circumstances we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward. The Trust is committed to equal opportunities and requests any potential applicant to contact the Recruitment Team as soon as possible if an applicant has any additional queries, requirements or will need additional time in submitting an application should the closing date of the advertisement be brought forward. Applicants should be aware that in line with the company’s policy, employees will have a DBS check where appropriate.
Sales Manager - BayswaterEasy Apply!