Spa Therapist - Bury
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who strive to exceed expectations and deliver excellence in everything that they do.
We have an opportunity for you to join our professional Village SPA team at Village Hotel Club Manchester Bury.
As a member of our team we engage with you; give you practical training, development and progression within a unique and expanding company, working within a highly experienced team you will know that promotion will not be too far away. Working in modern surroundings you will be expected to provide a professional service that our guests will remember for all the right reasons and want to return time and time again.
Spa Therapist role:
Support SPA team in delivering outstanding spa experience for all guests
Delivery of great service to guests
Delivery of great treatment standards
Therapist Job Duties
- Welcome guests with your natural talent for customer focus
- Build rapport with your customers and deliver what they need, ensuring an upsell where appropriate
- Always be prepared according to brand standards
- Offer a professional environment, ensuring customers are comfortable and at ease to enjoy their ‘pamper time’ through light conversation and reassurance
- Understand your treatments and products in order to offer the correct service level and recommendations
- Support centrally driven promotions and guidelines
- Meet set KPI’s on a daily, weekly and/or monthly basis
Therapist Skills and Qualifications
NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Beauty/Spa Therapy
Plus: Physical Strength, Physical Stamina, Attention to Detail, Ability to Multitask, Good Written and Verbal Communication, Great Customer Service Skills, Interpersonal Communication Skills, Teamwork, Ability to Work Under Pressure, Positive Can-Do Attitude.
What benefits will I receive while working for Village Spa?
- Commission opportunities for both retail AND treatments, with an OTE potential of circa £20k
- Training and Development opportunities through our P&D Programmes
- Training from our brand partners ESPA, Gerrard International, St. Tropez, CACI and High Definition
- Discounted treatments and SPA products
- Discounted accommodation rates for staff members and reduced rate for friends and family
- Food Discount - 50% off total lunch or dinner bills when staying in one of our hotels
- FREE Village Gym membership
- And many more…..
Casual Spa Therapists - Skipton Easy Apply!