Store Supervisor - New Opening - Birmingham
Store Supervisor - New Opening - Bullring, Birmingham
We are excited to be opening our second location in Birmingham’s fantastic Bullring this August and we need a full time Supervisor to help our new store become a success.
- Excellent training programmes
- Sociable working hours
- Uniform provided
- Free hot drinks during shift
- 40% discount on staff meals during shift
- 3% Employer contribution pension scheme
Hours & Pay
- Full Time; 35+ hours per week
- Shifts on rota between 08:00-20:30 Monday-Saturday and 10:00-17:30 Sundays
- £8.55 per hour
- 28 days holiday per year, increasing after 5 years’ service
Our Supervisors play an important role in supporting our Stores to make a great environment not only for our team to work in, but for our customers to visit time and time again. This is achieved by sharing our passion for delicious food and triple-certified coffee and by working to the highest standards as a role model in customer service and food safety.
You will need to be a people person with excellent front of house skills and meticulous attention to detail, along with the drive to meet store targets and motivate Team Members.
If you have supervisory experience within a high-volume food and drink business or have extensive team member experience and with some responsibility for other team members within the hospitality industry and you are looking for your next step up, then we would love to hear from you.