Assistant Manager - Rudy - Manchester
Assistant Manager - Rudy's - Manchester City Centre
£24k + up to 30% Bonus
We are Rudy’s - Our dream is to bring authentic Neapolitan pizza to everyone.
For us it’s all about the pizza. Just like in Naples, our dough is made on site every day, takes 24 hours to double ferment and just 60 seconds to cook. It is soft, light and floppy… so fold for strength or tuck in with a knife and fork. Enjoy.
Pizza. Independent. Foodie. Neapolitan. Passionate. Neighbourhood. Buzzing. Busy. Smiling. Leader. Artisan. Captain.
We are looking for a Assistant Manager who is authentic, independent and loves pizza. Our pizzerias are fast & fun, and we need our managers to be the same.
Rudy’s is stripped back, industrial (think concrete/plywood) – the colour is provided by the pizza and the people.
Who we need:
- Fiercely independent who knows their burrata from their bufala
- Has worked with craft food or drink and knows what’s new
- A foodie - experienced in a busy fresh food environment and enjoys learning about food
- Has experience of building a happy team of brilliant people
- A proper grafter who takes pride in their work
- Passionate about sustainability – making the planet better
- All the usual financial stuff (we can teach all of that for the right person)
Who we are:
Rudys started off life in pop ups and markets in Manchester. We opened our first pizzeria in Ancoats, Manchester and try to recreate its magic in our other pizzerias. We have won awards that we are proud of, but nothing makes us prouder than a perfect pizza.
For more information visit - www.rudyspizza.co.uk
- Bonus - earn up to 30% of annual salary per year
- Training and development programme with over 38 courses for various roles and levels
- Annual conferences to exciting (secret) locations
- Loads of opportunities for development and growth
- An independent culture where your ideas matter
- Discount on food, drink and gigs at all our venues
- Invites to big parties including a Christmas awards ceremony, summer BBQ and our annual dreams dinner