Lifeguard - Harpenden
Lifeguard - Harpenden Swimming Pool
Full & Part Time
About your role
We are recruiting for individuals who are highly motivated and can provide excellent customer service. You’d be critical in maintaining our facilities to be open, clean and safe, as well as ensuring equipment is working. Ideally holding a National Pool Lifeguard qualification, you will be able to work on your own initiative & play an integral part of the team who follow a quality management system.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibility for the Health and Safety of all our customers
- Pro-actively carrying out daily checks such as pool temperature ensuring standards are met
- Take pride in poolside surroundings, by conducting cleaning duties & maintaining hygiene standards
- Provide a professional, friendly and welcoming services to all customers
- Maintain full product knowledge of the services at our centre.
- Flexibility towards the hours and role are essential as you will be required to work on a shift-rota basis including evenings and weekends.
Where you will work
Harpenden Swimming Pool
1Life is a forward thinking lifestyle and management solutions company, who manages Harpenden Swimming Pool in partnership with St Albans City & District Council encouraging communities to ‘live more, live well.’
Whilst it is desirable that applicants hold a valid National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ), we will consider candidates that do not hold the qualification at time of interview. The expectation will be upon completion of the course you will employed on either part time or full basis.
Working for 1Life
Working for 1Life is rewarding. All staff receive a learning and development plan throughout your career with us giving you clear direction and scope no matter what role you are in. We also offer competitive salaries, excellent company benefits and a comprehensive reward and recognition scheme to ensure that loyalty, dedication and hard work will be rewarded.
1Life is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with Investors in People Silver Award.
This vacancy is on a Permanent
Competitive, Plus excellent company benefits
Apply for Lifeguard - Harpenden
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly