Personal Trainer - London
Roar Fitness Personal Trainers - London
- Fully employed position
- Guaranteed basic salary of £20k per annum
- OTE of £25-£30k in the first year increasing to £40k by year 3
- No rental fees
- No self-marketing required. We will provide you a complete client base on a continued basis
Must have REPs level 3
We will only consider applications which include a profile photo and covering letter.
If you are looking for a job then this position isn’t for you. If you are serious about a real career and future as a personal trainer then our rapidly expanding business will offer you all the opportunity you could ask for.
We are looking for highly driven, hard working, passionate and caring personal trainers to become part of one of London’s leading personal training companies specialising in body transformations.
We don’t require significant experience, we simply ask candidates have a genuine enthusiasm for fitness and would relish the opportunity to realise their full potential within a team of likeminded individuals. Our senior trainers will continually educate and guide you every step of the way, will show you the very methodologies that deliver the results that Roar Fitness has become renowned for.
Candidates should be in excellent physical condition, with exceptional people skills and professionalism and be able to work as part of a team.
What’s in it for you:
- An opportunity to learn first-hand the principles upon which we have built our reputation
- Ongoing training and education from one of Roars senior personal trainers/mentors
- Clear progression path, increasing earnings in line with performance and loyalty
- Bespoke, private gyms offering you the space and equipment to deliver our cutting edge strength workouts
- Your own client list of 25-40 hours per week provided
- Basic salary with bonus scheme to maximise earning potential
- Holiday pay and pension scheme
- No upfront license fees or monthly rent
- Public liability Insurance included
- Uniform provided
Led by Rich Phillipps, London’s leading body transformation expert, and Sarah Lindsay, 3 x Olympian and Celebrity Personal Trainer, Roar Fitness is one of London's most renowned private personal training brands specialising in body transformations and sports performance. Our clients range from celebrity and TV personalities to fashion industry icons and busy city workers, all looking for the very best private facilities and trainers in London. Our personal training team and its founders are an experienced, ambitious, and like-minded group all proud to be part of such a great brand, and passionate about delivering clients industry-leading results. Roar is a growing company hell bent on providing it’s loyal team opportunities and clear progression for those who truly excel.
- You will have energy, personality and ambition
- You live and breathe Health and Fitness and want to share your passion with your clients
- You have the ability to inspire your clients and are focussed on your own training and nutrition to stay in exceptional condition
- Confident and professional with a genuine drive to get clients into the best shape of their lives
Hours: Minimum 40 including shifts/weekends
Positions available in London City and Kensington locations. To learn more about this incredible opportunity apply here.