Breakfast Assistant - Swansea
2 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Would you like to join us as a Breakfast Assistant where we can offer you fantastic career progression?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Breakfast Assistant to join our highly successful team in Swansea where you will receive a competitive salary plus amazing benefits which include FREE parking, FREE membership to our state of the art gyms, excellent holiday allowance as well as discounted food & beverage and stays in our hotels.
Here at Village Hotel Club, our values and behaviours (inspirational, driven, commercial, detailed and resilient) demonstrate our passion for giving our guests an excellent experience, as such, as our Breakfast Assistant you will be part of an award winning team who deliver amazing hospitality constantly. As well as giving our staff the best career opportunities backed up by training and development at every step of the way.
As our Breakfast Assistant, you will:
- Deliver the best breakfast experience for locals and hotel guests to enjoy.
- Make your service smooth, confident and tailored to every individual.
- Be open to change and see it as a positive.
- Love working as a team, self development and coaching/supporting new staff.
- Be proud of your restaurant and know that your contribution is a large.
- Use your Health and Safety and food safety knowledge is evident on shift at all times.
- Deliver, from booking through to coffee and farewells, a memorable service to guests
- Add value to overall hotel performance through teamwork and understand that every ‘up sell’ and ‘suggestive sell’ can support the whole hotel profitability.
To become our Breakfast Assistant you;
- Will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations.
- Will be expected to achieve a level of service through the constant monitoring of our established brand standards.
- Should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards.
- Should have a warm, personable nature and a can do attitude.
- Must have experience in a similar environment with the knowledge and confidence to deliver.
- Will be a strong team player willing to lend a hand wherever needed.
If you are truly passionate about a career in hotels and would like to work for a company that gives you job security, supportive management, a great team spirit and a real feeling of inclusiveness then Village Hotels is the place for you.
Apply now to be our Breakfast Assistant.