Waiter / Waitress - London
Waiter / Waitress - Inn of Court Holborn
The Inn of Court takes its inspiration from and pay homage to the local Law Courts and Inns. It stays true to its Ale & Pie roots but provide a modern twist to the concept. Fresh food and premium ales play a big part and all our pies are made in house, with our new recipe from filling to crust!. We are lighter, brighter and more spacious following our refurbishment. It is ideal place to head for lunch, after work or either weekends.
Could you make a real difference to diners?
As a member of our Food Service Team, you’ll be stationed right on the pub’s front lines – working in tandem with the kitchen to create a special experience for diners.
You’ll be joining a brilliant, close-knit team, in a pub that creates the kind of food you’ll be really proud to serve…
- Enjoy the fast-paced fun of pub life
- Belong to a supportive, friendly team
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 20% in all Fuller's pubs and heavily discounted stays in our hotels
- A great benefits package including enhanced sick pay
Food service here is extremely rewarding work. Because at Fuller’s, it’s not just about carrying dishes a few metres from the kitchen - it’s about going the extra mile to send every customer home happy.
So as well as serving the food, you’ll be bringing a little more to the table: personality.
We want friendly, outgoing people that can engage customers, take ownership of problems – and make the difference between a good meal out and a great one.
Don’t worry if you haven’t worked in a similar position before. We value the person you are over the experience you’ve got.
- You must be a great team player
- You have to be warm, friendly and engaging
- You’ll need excellent spoken English
Please understand that we will need proof of your right to work in the UK.