Join us as our Spa Therapist
Willows Health Club and Spa are looking for Spa Therapists to join our Beauty and Spa Team
Spa Therapist’s , receive some great perks including:
- £18,250.05 (£10,00 Per Hour)
- 35 Hours Per Week.
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days
- Hotel Discounts in Restaurant /Bar/ Spa
- Hotel wide incentive programme for all front of house and back of house team members with various rewards available monthly
- Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal (HAPI Benefits), which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent employee recognition programmes
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
- Meals whilst on duty
- Uniform Provided
- Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
Willows Health Club and Spa are recruiting for outstanding Spa Therapist to join ouraward winning team.
We are proud to have one of Oxfords best kept secrets within Oxford Spires Hotel, where our exclusive clientele can immerse themselves in the peace and serenity of our boutique sanctuary.
Our clients are the focus of all that we do and every detail has been designed to evoke relaxation, vitality and total wellbeing.
If you’re looking to work for a company that can offer you flexibility and a great work life balance, IHG is the company for you!
Our ideal candidates will have a passion and enthusiasm for our products, treatments and always deliver exemplary customer service. Ideally you will also be qualified to NVQ Level 3 with Beauty Therapy and have a strong customer satisfaction background, ensuring our guest receive the perfect spa treatment and experience.
The positions would suit an existing Spa Therapist with exemplary people skills, key eye for detail and aspirations to work within a hotel Spa.
So if you’re a Spa Therapist who is looking for their next step up the career ladder and you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Spa Therapist role, then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.