Join us as our Kitchen Porter
voco St Davids Cardiff are looking for Kitchen Porter to join our growing Kitchen Team
Kitchen Porter’s, receive some great perks including:
- Every Hour Worked Paid (Monthly on 28th of Every Month)
- Flexible Part Time Contract, with option to work full time during busy periods.
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rata)
- Onsite Discounts for Food and Beverage and Spa
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Excellent employee recognition programmes
- Discounted international room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
- Meals whilst on duty
- Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
As our Kitchen Porter, you will oversee the hotel back-of-house operation by ensuring proper maintenance of all operating equipment and dish washing machines and providing the highest level of attention to the cleanliness and sanitation of all food and storage outlets.
Specifically, the Kitchen Porter will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
Our Ideal Kitchen Porters, will have 12 Months experience in a very fast paced Kitchen environment, all applicants must be able to work until 01:00am, to be considered for this role, and have access to own transport.
If you’re looking to work for a company that can offer you flexibility and a great work life balance, IHG is the company for you!
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Kitchen Porter, then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.