You will have an integral role in shaping the content and effectiveness of all CRM activity reporting in to the Group CRM and Loyalty Manager. Working closely with the Marketing, E-commerce, Leisure and Retail teams, you will focus on creating compelling CRM and loyalty campaigns that drive traffic and conversion.
Managing the CRM Calendar/Strategy
- Help execute a loyalty marketing plan to ensure full member engagement with the loyalty program. Identify growth opportunities across all marketing (email, APP and Store) and purchasing channels (online/store) increasing frequency of purchase.
- Create, implement and manage an effective customer retention strategy that will maximise life time value and minimise churn.
- Manage the email production cycle including; briefing, creative management, link testing, dynamic content, personalisation, data selection and all ad hoc related projects.
- Oversee the day to day management of email campaigns and ensure all CRM activity is executed/scheduled on time (design, build, send).
- Manage the mobile application calendar to ensure all campaigns are planned and executed through this medium.
- Ensuring the customer database is correctly segmented for targeted marketing activities.
- Develop an effective A/B testing and optimisation plan with ownership for its execution and improving future emails based on findings.
- Apply email marketing best practice across all areas and always thinking and searching for innovative new ideas to improve processes, emails and communications through the email channel. Proactively sharing ideas and insight with the rest of the team.
- Report on a daily and weekly basis all relevant global email marketing activity and use the results to optimise and continually improve the performance of email campaigns.
- Monitor and report on the status and health of the loyalty program.
- Analyse email engagement to produce insights and actionable next steps, continually improving our email marketing performance.
- Managing the execution of campaigns through our mobile app.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders in the business to ensure campaigns are exectuted.
- A minimum of 1 -2 years’ experience in a CRM or email marketing role, experience on an ESP and working on a customer database.
- Experience with Salesforce is desirable
- Proven experience of tailoring messaging to target audiences.
- Experience working on Google Analytics.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel. An eye for detail and the ability to spot mistakes quickly when proofing.