General Manager - New Gym Opening
General Manager - New Gym Opening - Riyadh
£55,000 - £75,000 Tax Free
We are looking for a GM to open what will be the most impressive complex in the region, operating a state of the art gym and innovative fitness product.
A self-motivated individual who is committed to achieving the highest standards of service. This is a role in which you will be working closely with the fitness team so a strong passion for health and fitness will go hand in hand with daily objectives.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Club’s retention targets are attained.
- Support with project managing elements of the new opening.
- Evaluating and developing their fitness product offering including group exercise.
- Liaise with the senior management team providing regular feedback on membership numbers and campaigns.
- Responsible for the smooth running of the club and delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Manage the day to day service delivery from all staff.
- Experience in budget management.
- A proactive individual who is comfortable working within a target driven environment.
- Excellent management and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Experience in managing fitness product, operations, and sales within a commercial gym environment preferably as a Leisure Club Manager, Centre Manager or General Manager and possibly as a very experienced Sales Manager, Assistant Club Manager, Deputy General Manager or commercial Fitness Manager.
- A fitness qualification and ability to teach a gym floor class.
- Experience in a fitness environment and an active interest in the industry.
- Budgeting and reporting experience
Tax free salary, Accommodation, Flights, Visa, Health Insurance
- 55k-75k per annum
- Work Travel expenses
- 6 and 12 month contracts
The facility is state of the art with all the latest technology which would rival any facility in New York or London. With the management and fitness team all from the UK you will be working alongside them on a day to day basis.
As the biggest country in the Middle East, Saudi Arabia is changing rapidly. The fitness scene is growing and developing with no signs of slowing down, which makes this the best time for any Fitness professional to come out to the country and make an impact in the industry.
To apply for this position please send your CV with a cover letter.
Disclaimer: Recruitment for this company is being managed by 24NFortysixe, a Saudi British company who have been working in the middle east for the last 7 years. Now the leading fitness brand in Saudi Arabia