Group Fitness Instructor / Personal Trainer
Group Fitness Instructor - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
£30,000 basic (Tax Free)
Group Fitness Instructors and Personal Trainers wanted for a brand new Fitness Facility which has just opened in the heart of Riyadh.
Actively searching for inspirational, engaging and exceptional Group Fitness Instructors to join a team of the best trainers in the region. A strong passion for Fitness and Group Exercise is a must, along with a sense of fun, professionalism and an energetic outlook on life.
- REPs Level 2 Fitness Instructor Qualification.
- Previous experience teaching group exercise classes.
- 1 year + of experience working in the leisure industry.
- Experience in teaching any of the following: Group Cycling, boxing, kickboxing, yoga, functional fitness, pilates, HIIT.
- Fit, healthy and passionate about health and fitness
- Friendly, kind, considerate and caring
- Well organized, diligent
- Well presented and approachable
- Keeps up to date on industry developments and continues to progress
- Be passionate about delivering safe and effective classes
- knowledge and skills
- Great team player
The facility is state of the art with all the latest technology which would rival any facility in New York or London. With the management and fitness team all from the Uk you will be working alongside them on a day to day basis.
As the biggest country in the Middle East, Saudi Arabia is changing rapidly. The fitness scene is growing and developing with no signs of slowing down, which makes this the best time for any fitness professional to come out to the country and make an impact in the industry.
Tax free salary, Accommodation, Flights, Visa, Health Insurance
- 30k per annum (Up to 45k depending on experience)
- Work Travel expenses
- 3, 6 and 12 month contracts
- Extensive training and development package
To apply for this position please send your CV with a cover letter.
Disclaimer: Recruitment for this company is being managed by 24NFortysixe, a Saudi British company who have been working in the middle east for the last 7 years. Now the leading fitness brand in Saudi Arabia.