Assistant Manager - Copthorne
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Manager to join us at The Curious Pig in the Parlour, near Crawley.
The Curious Pig in the Parlour is part of Revere Pub Company, which is a collection of pubs, restaurants and boutique bedrooms located across the UK. Our premium food and drink offering is at the heart of each experience with Josper charcoal-cooked steaks, crisp wood fired pizzas and hearty Sunday Roasts always being part of the delicious seasonally changing menu. Hand-crafted cocktails use the finest spirits, our carefully chosen wine list featuring small producers to big name vineyards can be sipped bar-side or perfectly paired with food and our craft beers and local ales are available on draught and by the bottle.
As an Assistant Manager with us, you will be an integral part of the management team. You will be responsible for ensuring every shift runs perfectly by assisting in the day to day management of the business. You will play a large role in driving authentic ways of team development, maintaining high and consistent standards and always supporting the business to delivery growth.Why should you join Revere Pub Company?
- Competitive annual salary
- Discounted meals whilst on shift
- Opportunity to join an award winning and growing brand of country pubs
- Great training and development schemes including funding qualifications
- Progression opportunities - we actively encourage our employees to progress, offering you opportunities in some of the best towns and cities in the UK
- Company benefits - this includes discounts on food and hotel accommodation, reward and cashback offers, company pension scheme, private healthcare and various incentive trips and prizes throughout the year.
- Great working environment - we are proud that our pubs are beautifully designed with fantastic equipment providing a fun yet professional environment
- Experience in a similar branded venue working as an Assistant Manager, Supervisor or part of the management team.
- A passion to delivering the perfect customer experience
- A basic understanding of operational requirements
- Be willing to learn, develop and improve own skills, whilst having the ability to progress and engage others
- Always attentive and proactive
- An excellent team player with exceptional communication skills
- Be fun-loving, have a great character and enjoy the culture that our industry offers
We aim to go above and beyond every time, so we need the best team of people to delivery consistently excellent food, drink and service to every customer. So if you are an experienced Assistant Manager looking for your next role, we want to hear from you… Apply now!