Membership Sales Consultant/ Assistant Manager - Orpington
Senior Membership Sales Consultant/ Assistant Manager - Orpington
Who are Anytime Fitness?
Anytime Fitness has been named the #1 Top Global (Franchise) Fitness Club by Entrepreneur magazine. With over 4,500 clubs worldwide, Anytime Fitness is the fastest growing Global Fitness Brand and is developing a strong footprint in the UK with over 160 clubs.
Anytime Fitness Orpington has operated for 5 years, successfully creating a club culture that makes members feel welcome, comfortable and confident that it’s a place they’ll achieve their fitness goals. The club has recently changed owners and there are grand plans to invest in and refresh the club towards the Autumn.
This therefore presents a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and hungry Senior Membership Sales Consultant or Deputy Manager to be part of this exciting journey overseeing significant growth!
Anytime Fitness clubs are franchised and Orpington is owned by a company who own two clubs, with ambition to open a third in Spring 2020. So the candidate will ideally be of a calibre to progress to Club Manager within 6-12 months and will be someone who naturally proactive ideally with experience in health and fitness sales. You will have an outgoing personality and be extremely confident in face-to-face meetings and on the telephone. The role is customer facing and you’ll support the Club Manager in the overall running of the Club; whilst supporting the delivery of the re-launch campaign.
Desired Attributes / Key responsibilities
If you can meet the following criteria, then we would like to meet you:
- Energetic, proactive with a positive outlook and a 'can-do' attitude.
- Ensuring the club is 100% well maintained, clean, safe and Brand Standards compliant
- Create a fun environment for team members and members and instil a strong sense of community with events and challenges. Social media proficiency.
- Approachable and able to make prospective and existing members feel at ease.
- Confident – the ideal candidate should have no issues approaching members on the gym floor, appearing on camera for social media and just being the face of the club.
- Naturally sales-focused and target driven with a desire to over achieve
- Resilience – ability to deal with operational / sales / customer issue resolution with a calm head
- Driving new member sales initiatives through sales planning and local outreach activity
- Level 2 Fitness qualification desirable but not essential
What we can offer
- Competitive salary from £16,500 to £18,750 for the right candidate
- Potential to earn up to £21,200 including bonuses / commission (dependant on role)
- Opportunity to work closely with owners and take strategic decisions
- Continuing professional and career development, training and support including courses provided at Anytime Fitness Head office
- Opportunity to be a part of the world’s largest 24/7 gym chain