Bartender - London
Kindred - Bartender
£10/hour dependent on experience, plus service charge and other benefits.
New independent and exciting venue is looking for enthusiastic and talented BARTENDERS to be part of the growing team of KINDRED: restaurant, café, bar and events space dedicated to building a community in West London.
- Knowledge and experience of preparing and serving hand crafted, high quality cocktails
- Knowledge and experience serving high quality coffee and hot drinks
- A person with passion for good hospitality, a proactive ‘can do’ attitude, and a lively personality dedicated to give guests a great experience.
- Great communicator with a good command of English
- A team player, who’s up for new challenges
- Proof of eligibility to work in UK
- Minimum 1 year experience in restaurant service
Day-to day responsibilities:
+ prepare high quality drinks (alcoholic, hot drinks, cocktails, draught beers), follow service guidelines and ensure the bar is clean, organised and well presented.
+ build relationships with members and regular guests
+ follow Health and Safety policies
If you are passionate, fun and looking for opportunities, you are more then welcome to apply!
For the successful candidate we offer:
Competitive rates of pay, flexible hours and rota, career relevant training and cross training, service charge based on a tronc system (in addition to hourly wage), bonuses for exceptional work, employee of the month competition, daily high quality staff food, free hot drinks for employees, 50% off the food menu for you, and for you and your guests when visiting as a customer.