Housekeeping Supervisor - Royal Albion
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working in this impressive regency-style hotel built in 1826. The hotel offers character and style in a premier position directly opposite Brighton Pier, so guests looking for a seafront hotel in Brighton will not be able to find one much closer to the sea than this.
The Royal Albion Hotel is a 208 bedroom-hotel and we are looking to recruit a Housekeeping Supervisor onto the team.
As Housekeeping Supervisor you will be required to;
- Effectively manage the department to ensure cleanliness of all public areas, bedrooms and corridors.
- Ensure all housekeeping reports, including daily discrepancy reports are given to the Head Housekeeper.
- Ensure the cleaning cost per room is maintained within company standards.
- Recruit, train and develop all housekeeping staff.
The successful candidate will be organized, punctual and efficient. They will also have excellent attention to detail and can effectively meet deadlines whilst maintaining high quality service. Visit our website and look at this iconic Brighton hotel for yourself!
This position offers the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you and your family at any of our 60 Hotels & 6 Parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.