General Assistant - France
General Assistant - France - WINTER 19/20
The host with the most…
A Winter season with Skibound is like no other. Offering a unique ski experience to budding skiers from all over the world, school and youth groups are at the heart of what we do. You will be based at one of our 5 lively club hotels across three resorts in the French Alps, home to some of Europe’s best skiing and après – Alpe D’Huez, Les Menuires and Serre Chevalier.
The low down…
Our General Assistants keep the hotel running smoothly from sunrise till sunset. You will work across all departments within our Club Hotels from greeting our guests with a smile at meal times to working behind the scenes on pot wash in our busy kitchens. You will be a part of a big team, working efficiently and to a high standard in order to maximise your time on the mountains. Your varied rota will keep your ski season fun and exciting!
We are firm believers of “team work makes the dream work” so rolling up your sleeves and supporting your team mates in other areas of the hotel will also form a big part of your role.
What we’re looking for
- Customer service experience
- Previous cleaning experience preferable – but don’t worry we’ll give the tricks of the trade during training!
- Motivated and efficient
- Works well individually and as part of a team
What’s in it for you
- Role progression and the chance to return for future season (who knows, you might be the next Grande Fromage!)
- We are proud to say we offer our staff one of the most competitive pay and packages in this industry!
- Ski equipment and lift pass (we’ll even sort your insurance!)
- Accommodation – we’ve got it covered!
- 3 meals a day, 7 days a week – just what you need after an afternoon on the slopes
- Organised travel to and from resort
- Further seasonal opportunities with our sister brands, Travelbound and JCA