Chef Recruitment Day - Nationwide
Skibound Winter Season 2019
‘Come and cook with us at our Skibound Chef Recruitment day!’
We are recruiting across all levels from Commis to Head Chefs to join the team this winter – come along to our recruitment day to get a position confirmed for this winter.
A Winter season with Skibound is like no other. Offering a unique ski experience to budding skiers from all over the world, school and youth groups are at the heart of what we do. You will be based at one of our 5 lively club hotels across three resorts in the French Alps, home to some of Europe’s best skiing and après – Alpe D’Huez, Les Menuires and Serre Chevalier.
A day on the slopes calls for a hearty, fresh-cooked, wholesome meal. Our fast paced, busy kitchens provide breakfast, lunch and dinner that appeal to a younger palette alongside an exciting, more sophisticated menu for our adult guests.
What does the day involve?
- Meet our existing Skibound Chefs
- Gain advanced knowledge of Skibound from the company to our menus
- Showcase your culinary flare
- Network with potential new colleagues
What’s in it for you
- Role progression and the chance to return for future season (who knows, you might be the next Grande Fromage!)
- We are proud to say we offer our staff one of the most competitive pay and packages in this industry!
- Ski equipment and lift pass (we’ll even sort your insurance!)
- Accommodation – we’ve got it covered!
- 3 meals a day, 7 days a week – just what you need after an afternoon on the slopes
- Organised travel to and from resort
- Further seasonal opportunities with our sister brands, Travelbound and JCA
If this peaks your interest, please send us your CV for a quick initial call and to be invited to our Chef recruitment days. Full details to be confirmed over the phone.
If you have any question before sending your CV
Apply for Chef Recruitment Day - Nationwide
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly