Personal Trainer - Macclesfield
Personal Trainer - The Tytherington Club
The Club Company (UK) Ltd is one of the largest owners and operators of golf and health & fitness clubs in the U.K. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dedicated Wellness Advisor/PersonalTrainer.
You will be responsible for the promotion and delivery of various Personal Training services that offer our members a safe method to increase workout efficiency, improve fitness, promote exercise compliance and satisfy members' expectations. You will be passionate about Fitness and willing to go the extra mile to help our members reach their goals.
We are looking for a Personal Trainer who has an infectious passions for fitness, consistently delivering personal training sessions that achieve and exceed expected targets. Pay is based on a split with club of the income generated by the trainer.
Essential requirements for the role:
- Fitness qualification to REP level 3 from the Register for Exercise Professional
- First Aid qualified
- A minimum of 1 year in the fitness industry
- Previous experience delivering Personal Training sessions.
- A desire to expand a PT business
- Ability to connect with our members
The successful candidate will receive
- Uniform and branded material
- Ongoing support and development
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including:
- Discounted hotel accommodation within the group
- Pension Scheme
- Discounted meals whilst on duty
- Free parking
- Free Uniform
- Free membership of the Health Club
- Training and Development opportunities