Duty Manager - Peacehaven
Duty Manager - Sky High Trampoline Park, Peacehaven
Full time and part time contracts available
£18,361/annum pro rata
We are looking to recruit enthusiastic individuals who can deliver an excellent level of service to our customers and want to encourage the community to get physically active.
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys leading a team and wants to further develop their career by assisting in the business development of the site.
Your main duties will be:
- Ensuring the safety of our customers.
- Leading and motivating a team to deliver an excellent customer experience.
- Assisting the Business Development Manager to ensure that all trampoline income streams are maximised.
- Working with the central marketing team to deliver the marketing strategy.
- Encourage site team to achieve the highest standards of presentation with regard to facilities, staff and service.
If you are successful in your application you will be joining a fast paced and dynamic company. We offer exceptional training opportunities which can lead to management positions, flexible working hours, subsidised gym membership, and an extensive Health and Wellbeing programme for our teams.
If you are passionate about encouraging the community to participate and enjoy physical activity we look forward to hearing from you. Full details are on the attached job description.
Apply for Duty Manager - Peacehaven
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly