Food & Beverage Supervisor
Join us as our Food & Beverage Supervisor
voco St David’s Cardiff are looking for Food and Beverage Supervisor to join our Team in Cardiff
Benefits of Working as a Food and Beverage Supervisor:
- Competitive, Plus Service Charge
- Full Time Contract
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days
- Excellent employee recognition programmes
- Discounted international room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
- Meals whilst on duty
- Uniform Provided
- Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
As a Food and Beverage Supervisor, you’ll always be focused on great customer experience and exceptional customer service and you'll have a passion for working within Hospitality and enjoy being an active member of a diverse team.
Why not join a winning team in one of Cardiff’s most friendly hotels were we put our Guest at the heart of everything we do.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the Food and Beverage Supervisor Role, then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.