Assistant Manager - London
Assistant Manager - Various London locations
Up to £29,000 plus potential bonus
We are currently looking for an experienced, positive-thinking and hardworking Assistant Manager to join the Homeslice family.
The Homeslice experience is about far more than making great pizza. We aim to create a relaxed, friendly and fun environment. Join a group of people who are passionate and experienced with no negativity and lots of team focus.
Homeslice aims to bring culinary integrity to the ubiquitous pizza through a menu of fresh, seasonal 20” pizzas, available whole or by the slice, served alongside locally sourced beers, frizzante on tap and natural wines by the carafe.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to grow with this privately-owned restaurant group at an exciting time in their development.
As an Assistant Manager you will:
- Maintain the Homeslice customer service standards and ensure these are delivered consistently by all team members with a smile
- Ensure tasks are only performed by trained and friendly team players
- Motivate and effectively communicate with team to ensure the efficient operation of Homeslice
- Assist the General Manager in delivering on-time reporting
- Work closely with the Head of Operations to improve skills and abilities
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 28 days paid holiday
- Incentive and bonus programmes
- Great career opportunities
Apply for Assistant Manager - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly