League Executive - Bournemouth
League Executive - Powerplay Bournemouth
At Powerplay, we're experts at running 5-a-side football and 7-a-side football leagues. You bring your team, and we provide everything else. We've been running leagues across the UK for over 15 years and know how to get them just right. We operate in over 250 towns involving more than 7,000 teams and 65,000 footballers across the UK.
League Executive - Your Purpose
To manage and oversee multiple existing football leagues within a defined region, ensuring that profit targets are achieved through operational efficiency and delivery of first-class customer experience.
To proactively identify and build new leagues in order to grow sales and profitability of the football and netball business within your region.
League Executive - Your Responsibilities
- Sourcing of new venues for leagues, negotiating rates with the venue & managing contract renewals to ensure profitable leagues
- Managing any leads that come in for a league in your area via the CRM system and ensuring conversion rates are as high as possible
- Scheduling leagues on system ensuring the pricing, league season length & terms are set up correctly from the offset
- Recruiting league teams into existing & new leagues to ensure maximum performance & profitability
- Customer enquiry handling via phone, email and other online and social platforms
- Scheduling, booking and managing event managers and their umpires within your leagues to ensure fixtures go ahead and a positive league performance is achieved
- Chasing up on any short payments/ invoiced teams that are genuine debt. Auditing and removing any debt weekly from the system that is not genuine
- Assisting in developing new concepts, innovations, initiatives and formats
- Working with marketing to produce POS/Collateral that will help drive new teams into your leagues and aid recruitment
- Working towards clearly defined KPIs to ensure your area and regional performance is on target
- Complete venue visits to complete audits, build relationships with teams and customers and train team members
League Executive - You have.….
- A passion for people and processes and a proven ability in achieving targets;
- Experience in a customer-facing environment with evidence of excellent customer service skills
- Accomplished and experienced in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM software
- Experience of time management and task prioritisation to meet deadlines
- Experience of working independently and in a team to produce high quality and precise work
This is an exciting time to join the Powerplay team! We notice and reward hard work and good results!
Please state interest in either the football or netball league when applying.