Trainee Management Couple - Live In - Scotland
Trainee Management Couple - Relocated Opportunity to London!
We are looking to recruit enthusiastic and committed couples to join us to train to become managers of one of our pubs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for two people who are excited by the prospect of moving to central London and working together. You would live in at one of our pubs in central London to train in management under one of our existing Managers. Subject to good performance, after a period of approximately 6 months you would attend our Company Training Course and then be offered your own pub to run.
The level of experience you have in hospitality is not at all important because full training is provided. Instead the simple attributes we are looking for are:
- Positivity and enthusiasm. We want people who love 'hosting the party', creating an infectiously good atmosphere in a pub.
- Commitment and strong work ethic to carry out the tasks which need performing (bar work, kitchen work and cleaning)
If you feel you have these attributes then we'd love to speak to you. To successful applicants we will give the following benefits:
- Double Bedroom in central London for which you would be charged only £26 per week each
- Rate of pay at National Living Wage
- Full training in how to run an excellent pub
- The opportunity to run your own pub business after just 6 months
This is a great opportunity for people who are excited by the opportunity of working together with someone else at fantastic pub businesses in the south of England.
Apply for Trainee Management Couple - Live In - Scotland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly