Guest Services Supervisor - Skipton
Guest Services Supervisor - The Coniston Hotel Country Estate and Spa
The main aim of this role is to provide a warm and welcoming experience to customers arriving at the hotel, through-out their stay, until check-out. Enhancing the customer experience by working with the guest services manager at all times with ideas about how to continuously improve the service we deliver. Key to the role is communicating all amendments to the operations team in a timely and clear manner. The role holder will also further enhance the guest stay by promoting the estate activities and spa treatments and driving bounce-back offers and encouraging guest feedback.
This role involves 5 days out of 7, covering weekends and early / late shifts.
- Provide an excellent customer experience during the guest’s entire stay.
- Become the go-to person for all guests.
- Offer at all times a warm welcome in a friendly and professional manner.
- Offer a friendly phone manner to all external and internal customers.
- Support all departments by communicating in a clear and timely manner.
- Be knowledgeable about the guest in-house – act as a point of contact to your colleagues.
- Understand the purpose of stay for all guests and support them accordingly.
- Think outside the box to find solutions and manage stressful situations in a professional manner.
then we would love to hear from you...
§ Previous experience of working as a Receptionist in the leisure/retail sector
§ Excellent planning and organisational skills
§ Excellent verbal and written communication skills
§ Able to work a varied work pattern including weekends and public and bank holidays
Apply for Guest Services Supervisor - Skipton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly