General Manager Bakehouse - Welwyn Garden City
Marston's is on the lookout for an ambitious General Manager for the Bakehouse in Welwyn Garden City. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has passion for hospitality and understands how to create an incredible experience for the guest. The customer base is diverse, including workers from nearby offices, and local families and groups.
Weekly sales £13,000
Sales Split 70/30 food led
Accommodation 3 bedroom managers accommodation available
Have you got what it takes?
It’s true, being a Pub Manager is demanding but the people make it much more than just a job. Brimming with energy and ideas, you’ll add touches of your personality to your pub and think of new ways to delight and excite your customers. You’ll thrive off growing your business and have a ‘lead from the front’ mentality and passion for nurturing your team.
As a General Manager you’ll:
- Care about finding, growing and engaging your team.
- Be accountable for running all aspects of your pub.
- Be passionate about doing the right thing for your staff and your customers.
- Dream big and think differently about new ways to increase sales and growth.
- Celebrate and create a buzz by sharing enjoyable experiences.
Are we right for you?
From cosy locals to pub-restaurants, our destination businesses serve up an award-winning selection of pub classics and innovative new dishes. What’s more, our impressive drinks portfolio combines well-known brands, like Estrella and Hobgoblin, with outstanding craft ales and beers. Add a dash of our unique Marston’s atmosphere and we have the ingredients to make every visit a fantastic experience for our customers. The same goes for our people and as one of our General Managers you’ll find a premium blend of challenge, security and career progression. And whenever you need support or guidance advice from your area manager, you’ll find their door is always open.
What you get
At Marston’s we’re one big family. We put our people first, which is why we offer real benefits including:
- Potential to earn bonus
- Access to a pension scheme
- On-site accommodation
- Private healthcare
- Childcare support
- Award winning training and development
- Marston’s R£wards – an online perks scheme offering discounts on gym membership, cinema tickets and days out.