Nuffy Bear Day Nurseries is seeking a Nursery Nurse to be based in one of our Nationwide Nuffield Health sites, the UK's largest not for profit healthcare provider.
As a Nursery Nurse, you will be part of a team who offer full day care, sessional care plus a Pre-School for children aged from 3 months to 5 years.
We are Ofsted registered and follow the Early Years Foundation Stage. We offer a unique range of wellbeing focused care for children, including swimming and mindfulness, making this a truly unique opportunity.
Responsibilities of a Nursery Nurse
- Provide high quality care and education while promoting health and wellbeing
- Help children achieve the best possible start in life
- To ensure learning is linked to the child's development
- To be able to plan for age appropriate activities
- To be able to communicate with Parents/Carers and other external professionals
Our Ideal Nursery Nurse
- Will be qualified to a NVQ Level 3 in childcare studies or equivalent
- Have experience in a Nursery setting, and have work with children
- Preferred paediatric first aid qualifications
- All candidate will require an enhanced DBS
We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package.
- free Gym membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs
- free private healthcare
- 20% discount off Nuffy Bear Day Nurseries
- Company Pension Scheme
We will also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
We want to help you live well and get the balance right in life, so we will give you 25 days holiday and this will increase as you build your career with us.
Ready to bring out the specialist in you?