Reception Supervisor - London
Reception Supervisor - The Hoxton, Holborn
We are looking for a so-positive-it's-infectious Reception Supervisor to be part of our team.
The Hoxton, Holborn is our home in The City, just a stone’s throw from the West End. The building, once home to the BT exchange, is part-listed and now houses 174 rooms, The Apartment, our meetings & events concept, Chicken Shop, and our all-day restaurant & bar, Hubbard & Bell.
What you'll do...
- You're the first face our guests see, and you have your own way of treating them as individuals, making them feel welcome and their stay special - the Hox way
- Deal with the coming and going of guests, making sure all bills are correct and contain no surprises
- Work with all our teams on keeping our rooms nicely booked, and help our Front Office Manager with any overbooking levels
- Answer phones, sort out requests, give recommendations to the best show to see and the latest pop-up restaurant to try in the area - you're the one-stop-shop for our guests to turn to
- Inspire our receptionists to create a memorable, effortless Hox experience for our guests – from when they arrive, over the course of their stay and until they get their bill and head off again
What we’re looking for…
- It's all about attitude for us, someone who enjoys being helpful to others; that person who makes you feel confident they can answer any question and who you'd want to stop and chat to
- Previous experience in a similar role
- You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here
- Passion for hospitality – you’re all about creating memorable experiences for others, be they guests or colleagues
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get shit done
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way
What’s in it for you…
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays), pension and life insurance
- A health cash plan, through which you can easily claim money back on things like dental, physiotherapy and contact lenses
- Take care of your physical & mental wellbeing through a support help line, gym discounts, virtual GP surgeries and more
- Treat yourself once in a while with lots of retail & hospitality perks through our partners
- Goes without saying, but we’ll feed you during your shift
- Excellent discounts across the Ennismore family for you and your nearest and dearest (even if you decide to leave us!)
- Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands
- Training to get you settled into your role, learning academies to broaden your skillset and development that helps you think, make and thrive at work
- Extra time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities
- Regular team get togethers, from our team drinks to our (pretty special!) bi-annual parties – we know how to have a good time!