Join us as our Security Officer
Kimpton Fitzroy London are looking for a Security Officer to join our team.
As a Security Officer, you will receive:
- £25,750 per annum
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days
- Excellent employee recognition programmes
- Discounted international room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Refer a friend bonus
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
- Meals whilst on duty
- Uniform Provided
- Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
Our Security Officers Work, 4 on 4 off both days and nights, our Security Officers will be at the forefront of ensuring the safety and security of our guests and colleagues.
Under the direction of the Director of Security and Health & Safety, they will be responsible for the daily administration of the control room, monitoring and responding to all matters involving security, fire, bomb and health & safety.
To be considered to be our Security Officer you will Have previous experience as a Security Officer in a similar environment, Have obtained an SIA Licence, also you will have experience working with security systems i.e. CCTV, access control etc.
If you’re looking to work for a company that can offer you flexibility and a great work life balance, IHG is the company for you!
All applicants must be able to work varying shifts including night, weekends and bank holidays
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Security Officer, then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.