F&B Manager - Nationwide
PRINCESS CRUISES – F&B Manager - Bars
We serve. We respect our team. We innovate. We are consistent. We are accountable. We do it right.
Set sail on an exciting career course with Princess Cruises! One of the best-known names in cruising, Princess Cruises is a global cruise company operating a fleet of 17 modern ships renowned for their innovative design and wide array of choices in dining, entertainment and amenities. Princess Cruises is the employer of choice in the cruise industry. We offer exceptional facilities and extensive learning and recreational programs for our crew. Join our team and you’ll enjoy a truly adventurous career with excellent incentives, unlimited growth and ports of call that will leave you breathless.
Princess Cruises is seeking Bar Managers for the onboard F&B management team. This position manages and oversees the onboard Bars deployment, verifying key personnel are consistently in place to help generate revenue, provide excellent service and ensure that all Bar Staff provide an immediate, positive first impression to every passenger through a warm, welcoming individual greeting.
- reviewing work procedures and operational problems to determine ways to improve revenue yield, service and team performance;
- monitoring all beverage service areas in conjunction with the F&B Director and providing prompt feedback to staff on their performance; consistently coaching all Bar Staff;
- analysing daily revenues according to overall performance, and assuming responsibility for revenue produced in all beverage outlets.
Minimum candidate requirements:
- graduate of a recognised hotel, catering or culinary school
- significant experience in Hospitality within a Food & Beverage management position
- extensive experience and knowledge in all aspects of Food & Beverage operations within cruise ships, 4*/5* hotels or upscale restaurants
- strategic planner with an innovate, hands-on, practical management approach
- ability to lead and motivate employees in pursuit of company goals
- ability to work independently and resolve complex issues from crew and management
Princess Cruises offer six month assignments, with exceptional onboard facilities and single Officer cabin accommodation, with opportunities to explore the most amazing places on earth in your free time.
If you are looking for a more exciting place to take your career and have the ability to adapt and adjust to a variety of circumstances, we would like to hear from you.
To apply for an onboard opportunity today, please visit the Careers pages on the Princess Cruises website or email your CV. quoting reference FBMB/L.J.19.
Regardless of the rank or role, we are all one Princess Cruises team. Together, we share our world, share our hearts, and create lasting memories.