Spa Therapist - Lavenham
Spa Therapist - The Swan at Lavenham Hotel and Spa - Suffolk
The Hotel Folk are looking to employee a friendly and motivated Spa Therapist to work in our Weavers’ House Spa at The Swan at Lavenham Hotel & Spa. This is a part time position.
The Hotel Folk are a group of 6 unique hotels.
Benefits of Working for The Hotel Folk:
- Tips, Commission scheme and competitive salary
- Training & Developments Opportunities
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 50% off Treatments & Products at our Weavers’ House Spa
- 50% off in all our restaurants
- Free meals when on duty
- B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Simply Health – health benefit scheme
- EdenRed – employee rewards scheme
- Free car parking
- 28 days annual leave
- Company pension scheme
About the Spa Therapist Role:
The position is part time (24 hours a week). You must have:
- Level 3 in Beauty Therapy (or equivalent), ideally with 1 year experience
- Ideally have experience of working within a Spa
- A high level of personal presentation
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A passion for pampering!
Main Responsibilities of a Spa Therapist:
- Responsible for ensuring that we offer a warm and professional welcome to our guests and that we deliver a high level of service, ensuring core standards are met.
- Offer a range of professional therapies and treatments to our guests and promote products to achieve revenue targets.
- Confident and effective communicator who can demonstrate their ability to converse with guests and colleagues at all levels.
Special Requirements for our Spa Therapist:
- Be able to work flexibly – working shifts, weekends, bank holidays.
- Have the means of transport to reach the hotel and report to work on time.
Apply for Spa Therapist - Lavenham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly